My final garment – Inglorious Beasties Project

My final garment - Inglorious Beasties Project

This is my finished peice which I made at the end of my project. I think it turned out quite well in terms of my print and how the colours looked together. However I found the making of the garment process quite difficult as my design was quite complex with the pleats and ruffles; especially since i’ve never made my own pattern before. I may have rushed it a bit as I made a few mistakes like cutting too far, but I managed to hide these mistakes by changing my design slightly (for example adding ruffles around the neck instead of a hood).

I got my friend Amy to model my garment and a photographer to take the picture.

About these ads

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s